Wednesday, July 8, 2009

SliceHost... !

Just make a quick pause to recognize the good work of this guys. I hired their services from Chile, using my chilean credit card. After about 20 minutes of getting my account, The billing system flagged my account, and they suspended it and told me that i would need to supply some info, including phone number.

I kindly answered all the questions and provided all the information required, plus a little more to make them sure that they know that it was me on the other side, and told him that it was kind of rude to suspend the account, just to test the support reaction. The answer that I got nicely surprised me. Here is a small quote:

"I do apologise for any inconvenience or offence our system caused. We work very hard to protect the security of customers - new and old - and hope that you appreciate the level of care we put into keeping you safe."

That's exactly the kind of service that I would look forward in a service provider. Solving the problem as soon as possible, and turning over the bad situation into an opportunity of taking their good qualities into the table.

The company is www.slicehost.com. I'm not sponsored, and not even using the slice yet, but it really seems that will be a good experience working with them. Otherwise, you will know about them :)


Eduardo Avaria
www.thesocialpartner.com
www.twitter.com/edavaria

No comments:

Post a Comment